Branson 6225R - 60HP Versatile Compact Tractor
The newest addition to our compact tractor range. The 6225R is earning the respect of commercial tractor operators and lifestyle farmers looking for high end machines. Powered by a 4 cylinder, turbo diesel engine and coupled to a shuttle synchro transmission, the 6225R delivers smooth effortless power. Traction is taken care of with the extra weight of a cast iron end and rear housing.
Boasting a front end loader with 4 in 1 bucket and self levelling capability there is a lot to like about this machine.
- True flat deck is easy to get on and off with nothing to stumble on.
- Highback and wide operator’s seat provides excellent comfort.
- A cast iron rear end and transmission housing provide the best ballast for maximum traction. Only Kubota and John Deere’s more expensive models are made with cast iron.
- 12 forward / 12 reverse shuttle synchro transmission.
- Found in top of the line tractors, wet disc brakes are standard on Branson tractors assuring you always have safe, powerful braking power.
- Independent electric PTO - 2 speed rear.
- High capacity hydraulic pump (42 litres per min) delivers great performance for hydraulic implements such as front end loaders.
- Hydraulic remotes to connect up hydraulic implements
- High quality steel, powder coated hood and fenders are designed to last.
- 4WD is standard with easy shift lever.
- 4 cylinder, turbo diesel engine delivers smooth, efficient power